Are male masturbators safe? While using male masturbators can be enjoyable and relaxing, they also come with risks and caveats. Here are some safety guidelines you should follow when using a male masturbator:
1. Make sure you are using the correct male masturbation toy material: When you consider the harsh in vitro insecurities, it is time to start choosing only materials that meet safety standards, such as silicone or polycarbonate.
2. Check the pendant for damage or cracks: If you notice any damage or cracks on the surface of the pendant, then avoid using it as it may invade your skin and cause an infection.
3. Clean the male masturbators: Clean the male masturbators and make sure that there are no foreign objects inside and outside, and that they are washed thoroughly. Rinse with water, wash with soap and hot water, and even sanitize in some cases, and use antibacterial sanitizing wipes for hygiene, but make sure you wash off the sanitizer completely so it doesn’t act as a medium into your skin and body.
4. Consider lubricant use: Lubricant is especially important when using a male masturbator because it improves greasiness and reduces skin scratching. To ensure optimal results, combine with a polyurethane lubricant to prevent dry skin and premature consumption.
5. Avoid using force: When using the male masturbation toy, never use force, otherwise it will cause damage to the skin. And make sure you apply the right amount of force to your sex organs for maximum satisfaction while avoiding injury.
6. Change positions: Try different positions for the safest experience. Try to change your position frequently while using it to reduce lower back fatigue and shift your weight to a different position, as a still position can lead to injury or discomfort after a while.
7. Clean it after use: Clean the surface with hot water and antibacterial dish soap, making sure the detergent is fully rinsed, and place it in the sun to kill any potential bacteria.
Male Masturbator Safety Tips:
1. Try to choose a male masturbator made of medical grade materials. These materials are safe and reliable, and will have a good sliding effect.
2. Avoid choosing male masturbators made of materials that contain a small amount of toxins. Once in contact with your skin, they can cause skin irritation and even viral skin infections.
3. Be sure to use it strictly in accordance with the product instructions, and read the warm reminders to avoid damaging the male masturbation toy or hurting yourself.
4. After use, be sure to wash thoroughly in time to avoid radiation of harmful substances and affect your internal health.
5. When buying male masturbation toys, please be sure to buy products from regular merchants to prevent buying fake and shoddy products.
6. After use, it should be stored in a dark and dry place to avoid contamination with harmful substances again.
7. Avoid carrying overly large male masturbation toys, so as not to injure yourself and damage healthy vital organs.
8. Repair through official after-sales channels to avoid buying unhealthy products.
All in all, there is a lot of satisfaction in using a male vibrator, but you can only keep yourself safe by following a few simple safety measures. If you have any questions about it, do not hesitate to seek the help of a doctor for proper advice.